About Information Swedenborg Inc
WHAT IS ISI?
Information Swedenborg Inc. (ISI) is a federally registered Canadian Charity with members across Canada and in several other countries.
Our mission is to increase public interest in the life and work of Emanuel Swedenborg, believing that his Writings have essential value; foster spiritual awareness and understanding; promote individual conscience, compassion, and purpose; inspire improved standards of behavior between people; and contribute to the growth and evolution of society in general.
Our focus is on information and promotion.
At Swedenborg Information of Canada, Inc., we reach out by way of:
- A one-stop place to find Swedenborg resources, meeting places, organizations and information, etc. to assist with Spiritual and personal growth.
- Articles and personal connections
- Email newsletter and paper publication for spiritual nourishment
- Answer individual enquiries
- Social Networking with Facebook and Twitter
- Book clubs and study groups through Meetup.com
- Organize discussion groups and other networking opportunities within local communities
- Liaison for major cities throughout Canada
- Sponsor public lectures, workshops, book clubs and book tours
- Distribute books to public and university libraries
- Participate in book fairs and other events
- Sponsor book advertisements
- Provide supports for various promotional projects
- Fund raising
- Member relations
- Point of connection for seekers looking to connect with other Swedenborgians
QUESTIONS / COMMENTS
We invite you to contact us with any questions and/or comments you may have.